We were excited to be featured in PharmaVoice alongside Remedy Health Media (Remedy) for our participation in supporting the first-ever Boldest Digital Health Influencers Awards. Bunny Ellerin, President of NYCHBL, said of the awards, “We are thrilled to be partnering with Remedy to honor leaders and innovators shaping the future of the digital health industry. We hope to continue recognizing and nurturing this talent through The Boldest Digital Health Influencer Awards for years to come.”
The Boldest Digital Health Influencer Awards were founded to recognize and showcase leaders, innovators, strategists and those who have made a difference in the digital health field across four categories: Agency Guru, Rising Star, Brand Marketer and Patient Advocate.
Congratulations to the winners. View more details about them here.
- Lori Grant, President, Klick Health (Agency Guru)
- Chris Duffey, EVP Global Director of Creative Technology, Sudler WPP (Agency Guru)
- Maria Hamrin Lanzarone, Latin America Regional Team Lead, Pfizer Innovative Health (Brand Marketer)
- Jeremy Shepler, Senior Brand Director, Semaglutide Commercialization and Launch Readiness, Novo Nordisk (Brand Marketer)
- Quadricos Driskell, Health Policy Manager, National Psoriasis Foundation (Patient Advocate)
- Pat Quinn, Co-founder, ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (Patient Advocate)
- Catherine Gallagher, Associate Director, Business Intelligence, Publicis Health Media (Rising Star)